This wiki is being considered for deletion due to inactivity. Please comment on the community portal if you have any objections.
Shop Types: Age of Wushu features shops that sell everything from weapons and armor, to groceries, and life skill related goods. To buy or sell items, find the the corresponding NPC on the map marked with the appropriate icon.
Transaction Currency: The primary currency for shop transactions is Silver Coins, Tael is less often used but a usable alternative to Silver Coins.
Buying and selling:[edit | edit source]
- With the shop interface open, drag your item into the shop or right-click the item to sell it
- Click the shop item to buy
- Click the tabs in the lower part of the shop interface to check the various items that are up for sale.
Item buy-back:[edit | edit source]
- After an item is sold, the system will keep the records for the latest six transactions. The records are deleted when you go offline. All shops will record buy-back information.
- If items are sold by accident, enter the buy-back interface of the shop and click the item to complete the buy-back.
- The charge for a buy-back is two times the selling price, and the default currency for buy-back are Silver Coins.
When you have sufficient anger built up, the Rage skill will become available and alert you with a glow that it is ready to be unleashed. When it is activated, enjoy the show. Beware though, a player can still parry these attacks and their extreme damage.